Monday, April 16, 2012

Preparation Day #2

Well, the last time I looked at the clock it was 2:45...I think it might be safe to say that I fell asleep around 3:00. Eric's alarm went off at 4:30, he came in and said good bye a little later and Corban woke me up around 6:30. Took my Basal Temp....not sure how accurate it can be with such crazy sleep, but it was 98.2

Scale: 127.5 back down to my personal lowest weight of 2012....even if it is just lack of solid food, its still nice to see the numbers!

I started this morning with a shot glass of water with 2-3 drops each of Young Living lemon and Grapefruit oil. Then I slowly have finished off a total of 16 ounces of water

Time to start the apple juice....and I think I need to get some real nutrients in me, for sure will do some Carrot juice with some coconut oil in it.

16oz water
4oz apple cider/12oz carrot juice
120z apple cider
16 oz water
8 ounces of celery beet juice/8 oz cider
8oz hot cider with 1tbs coconut oil.....finished by 3:30 YUMMO! Can't wait for more tomorrow!
16 oz water
dinner juice- cabbage, celery, bell pepper and about 1 ounce of pineapple juice
80z water

56 ounces of water
32 ounces Apple Cider
28 ounces fresh vegetable and fruit juice
1lb of carrots
2bunches of celery
1/2 small beet
1/2 head of red cabbage
1/2 bell pepper
1 ounce of Pineapple juice
2Tbs of coconut oil


Plan to use the same oils as last night, plus adding ocotea to help balance blood sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment