Thursday, April 19, 2012

Preparation Day #5

Last night, I had a couple tummy cramps and thought I might have to "go". Nothing really happened though, but right before bedtime I had a small amount of diarrhea. As my body "pushes" I have some pain in my pubic area. My guess is weak pelvic floor....guess I need Eric to build me a squatty potty. I think that is the 2nd Time I've gone poop on my own in the past 3 months. I weighed before bedtime and was still at 127.

This morning I was down another .5 a pound. I seem to be getting more nauseated by the apple cider, I hardly want to drink anything at all after I've had some. I'm loading up the coconut oil and at least I haven't felt jittery...but then I"m just now finishing up my first 16 ounces. :/ I still have water to drink and some "real" juice with some actual nutrients to consume, more water and then MORE apple Cider...ugh. Oh well, tomorrow is day 6, I am supposed to drink all 32 ounces in the morning and not have anything but water after 1:30. I don't think I will have a problem with that. I will be switching to freshly juiced apples for this afternoon and tomorrow. Wonder if that will make a difference?

I had another round of Diarrhea this afternoon around 1:30, 2:30.

Finished my juice by 4:00

Ended up just finishin up my water instead of more juice...and another trip to the pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment