Monday, April 23, 2012

Preparation Day #6 Ready or Not here I go!

Well, I started with 16 ounces of water and a drop of lemon oil and finished up my quart of freshly juiced apples (11 of them) by 11:30.

I was a little nervous about putting anything on my stomach after yesterday. I woke up with it feeling weak...but so far I've been okay.

Well, I started with 16 ounces of water and a drop of lemon oil and finished up my quart of freshly juiced apples (11 of them) by 11:30.

Colonic appointment at 1:30. She also is going to work with me on clearing emotional blocks that deal with constipation. She muscle tested me and we came up with , 15, Mom...so my homework is to meditate and see if I can come up with any "traumas" that might have been filed away and are keeping me stopped up.

I was a little nervous about putting anything on my stomach after yesterday. I woke up with it feeling weak...but so far I've been okay.

6:00-Drank the nasty 6 ounces of Epsom Salt
tummy felt weak, like it might rumble...but nothing and felt fine after about 30 minutes
8:00 Take 2 Epsom Salt drink
same weak, I think my tummy might get rumbly feeling

9:45: Mixed up the olive oil and grapefruit drink and prepared the castor oil pack

10:00 Stood by my bed and chugged the 10 ounce drink....it was gone in 30 seconds. I even got a somewhat impressed but dispproving head-shake from my husband, evidently guzzling isn't a talent he's proud for his wife to have. I"m a guzzler, what can I say? I was shocked the drink wasn't dreadfully awful and that I think that the grapefruit actually tasted good! Where are my tastebuds? I didn't know people could drink strait grapefruit juice and LIKE it...I thought Grapefruits didn't come with sweetener!

So I immediately laid down and hubby helped me with the castor oil pack, and I moved and talked the least amount as possible for 20 minutes, then rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke up just before 6...just in time for my next dose of Epsom Salt, I had another at 8:00 and the releasing finally started around 10:00. It lasted well into the late afternoon, by 4:00 I was feeling safe to stay out of the bathroom. I'd estimate I passed about 30-50 raisin sized stones and HUNDREDS of smaller ones ranging from sand-gravel sized.

I held out until Monday evening to do the clearing enema and I think there may have been a few more stones, harder to tell now.

Looks like something I will get to do every new moon for the next few months. Hope to notice some more positives other than knowing the stones that were in there are now not....I haven't really noticed any symptoms that have changed. Although I did not have any migraines and Guess who arrived today?! Cycle Day one here we are! And on day 27 ;) Looks like we are finding some balance maybe?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment