Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 31-Bare Basics




Stage 5
New Foods: Peeled Cucumber and Lettuce



Well, having trouble recalling all the details of the day, brain fog still seems to be an issue. Although I do not feel like I"m totally dragging energy wise. I was in bed by 10:30 last night. Slept okay, woke up a couple times and felt wide awake. I thought I might have trouble falling asleep, but it wasn't too bad. Got out of bed at 7:45.

Eric was GRUMPY this morning...he didn't sleep well at all. Allergies acting up after being around a lot of mowing going on. We also did add that 8billion "whatevers" in the BioKult Probiotics.....could be die-off. He's locked up as far as breathing goes, runny nose and itchy throat and eyes. I think he needs to slow down on the peanut butter each day, although the honey and coconut oil are healing ingredients. He's also semi-boycotting the FCLO I think....btw honey, you can drop down to taking 1tsp of the nasty stuff since we have been doing the higher dose for a couple of weeks.




Today's Menu
Juice: 1lb carrots, 1 small beet, 1 bunch celery + 1 yolk for boys. 2 yolks and 1 egg in Juice for me....took 2 zinc and 1 iodoral
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Stock (boys)
Lunch: Chicken Soup, Almond Bread with Honey butter
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Wings, Lettuce Salad with garlic olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Peeled Cucumber in ACV, water and salt. Kraut
Snack: Applesauce

Today's Prep
Beet Kvass
Fermented Beets prepared
Almonds still in the dehydrator
Added some chicken bones to the stock.


Wyatt had 3 poopy diapers and ran a 101 fever in the evening. Woke up around 10:00pm and temp seemed nomrmal. He took a morning nap from 10-12 and afternoon from about 3:30-7.

Corban has been saying his tummy hurts after drinking juice. Today he pooped (#5) right after Drinking the juice. I gave them a little less juice (about 4 ounces) I added a bit of water since their stools have been loose. He took a great nap, didn't get out of bed once! Corban thought he needed a detox bath after his poop today...so I took him up on it, and plopped Corban, Clayt and Josie in the tub. They played for a bit. Corban was itchy after getting out (I used 2c epsom, baking soda and h2o2) He wouldn't let me rinse him off though.

Clayt had 2 poops, after Breakfast and just before naptime, both 5-6. Took a good nap as well. He's been getting pink from playing outside...need to up the coconut oil internally for him.


Enema afternoon for me... I was able to fit it in during nap time and done by 3:30, hoping the coffee doesn't effect me.! Period started late this morning making my cycle only 25 days....my last one was 38! Wondering what that means. Maybe the slight headaches I've been having were from my period gearing up? Had no idea it was coming, not crampy or anything.

Hope to head to bed very soon, its already 11:30...took my sleep essence about an hour ago (plus Omega Blue and Life 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment